North West BMW owners forum
Welcome to NW-BMW, the only BMW site for the North West of England.
Free to Register.

If you have any problems logging in please contact Lorenzo. nw-bmw@live.co.uk

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to NW-BMW, the only BMW site for the North West of England.
Free to Register.

If you have any problems logging in please contact Lorenzo. nw-bmw@live.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thursday chat..... whats the weekend got in store for you?

2 posters

Go down

Thursday chat..... whats the weekend got in store for you? Empty Thursday chat..... whats the weekend got in store for you?

Post by Remy Thu Jun 16, 2011 10:57 pm

Well its the last day of the week for me Twisted Evil

It is sootchuckers birthday this weekend so off over to manchester saturday night! Cant say what doing as its a surprise and he does occasionally read this forum.

Car stuff... Getting an alpine upgrade kit fitted in the next few weeks.

Got some new door kicker plates coming (thanks sootchucker! Very Happy )

Also wheres good for wheel refurb and paint locally? Thinking of booking her in for getting the wheels done smoked chrome and hubs cleaned, also get the spoiler refitted as its lifting a little. Was thinking of getting a price from gaskells as it looked a very nice garage when we was up there for motor night.
Remy
Remy

Car(s) : M135i

Back to top Go down

Thursday chat..... whats the weekend got in store for you? Empty Re: Thursday chat..... whats the weekend got in store for you?

Post by Remy Wed Jun 22, 2011 6:37 am

Dont all answer at one!

some tosser has swiped my rear end at huntleys farm shop too Evil or Very Mad took off a layer of paint but not dented thankfully!

More work needed!
Remy
Remy

Back to top Go down

Thursday chat..... whats the weekend got in store for you? Empty Re: Thursday chat..... whats the weekend got in store for you?

Post by Phil Wed Jun 22, 2011 6:58 am

Noooooo!

I hate that car park. Such a bad design and full of useless old biddies who can't drive!

Don't suppose they stopped and left details?
RE wheel refurb, my mate has just had one from a Porsche done at gaskells and it looks spot on!
Phil
Phil
Admin
Admin

Car(s) : Range Rover Sport

Back to top Go down

Post by Remy Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:17 am

Nope, just skimmed it and buggered off! yep lots of vacant looking old biddies and mums in chelsea tractors they cant drive!

Gaskells is on my list for a price but want a couple ideally as theres a few bits i want looking at.

My boss is mates with the owner and apparently (huntleys) they have cctv so am ringing him to morrow to see....
Remy
Remy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down