North West BMW owners forum
Welcome to NW-BMW, the only BMW site for the North West of England.
Free to Register.

If you have any problems logging in please contact Lorenzo. nw-bmw@live.co.uk

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to NW-BMW, the only BMW site for the North West of England.
Free to Register.

If you have any problems logging in please contact Lorenzo. nw-bmw@live.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tune! Been looking for this version for ages, after hearing it on Radio 1.

5 posters

Go down

Tune! Been looking for this version for ages, after hearing it on Radio 1.  Empty Tune! Been looking for this version for ages, after hearing it on Radio 1.

Post by Lorenzo Sun Jan 09, 2011 10:30 am

Lorenzo
Lorenzo
Admin
Admin

Car(s) : Non BMW for now

http://www.nw-bmw.com

Back to top Go down

Tune! Been looking for this version for ages, after hearing it on Radio 1.  Empty Re: Tune! Been looking for this version for ages, after hearing it on Radio 1.

Post by Remy Mon Jan 10, 2011 9:30 am

sounds like it has interference lol - would give me a headache
Remy
Remy

Car(s) : M135i

Back to top Go down

Tune! Been looking for this version for ages, after hearing it on Radio 1.  Empty Re: Tune! Been looking for this version for ages, after hearing it on Radio 1.

Post by bigjay Mon Jan 10, 2011 9:41 am

I'm not that into the dubstep sound? There's a few chooones that are worthy of a place in my collection, but give me a trance, dance, hardcore or D+B chooone any day of the week! Wink

Ps. I'm not saying it's bad BTW! Wink
bigjay
bigjay
Nw-BMW VIP
Nw-BMW VIP

Car(s) : bmw e39 535i

Back to top Go down

Post by Remy Mon Jan 10, 2011 9:58 am

i am saying its bad ha ha
Remy
Remy

Back to top Go down

Post by bigjay Mon Jan 10, 2011 10:03 am

That's just your age Remy! Lol Wink wasn't jive bunny around when you were in your teens! Laughing Laughing Laughing Razz
bigjay
bigjay
Nw-BMW VIP
Nw-BMW VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Remy Mon Jan 10, 2011 10:08 am

lmao!!!

how do you get the video to preview like that on the thread?
Remy
Remy

Back to top Go down

Post by Lee Mon Jan 10, 2011 10:21 am

erm....5 seconds of eartime is too much......if that was on a c.d in my car it would be swiftly removed and thrown out of the window at speed
Lee
Lee

Car(s) : E90 330d

Back to top Go down

Post by bigjay Mon Jan 10, 2011 10:29 am

RemyVSO wrote:lmao!!!

how do you get the video to preview like that on the thread?
Are you asking how to embed a video?
When you reply to a post or start a new one there's a film/scroll type icon click that and then you need to copy the video from you tube and paste it into the bar that appears when you click on the icon?
Does that make much sense???? I'm sure some proper nerd will tell you properly with all the words and that! Laughing
bigjay
bigjay
Nw-BMW VIP
Nw-BMW VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by RobBMW Tue Jan 11, 2011 12:40 am

Lorenzo! I've always loved this tune! This remix aint too bad either! Really been into D+B since I was introduced to it a few years ago! Never stopped listening to it since! Then I heard dubstep to, and love that as well! haha
Can find some dubstep can be a bit slow though, and I'm afraid this may be one example for me that is just a bit slow! Still puts a good edge on a quality song!
RobBMW
RobBMW
Nw-BMW VIP
Nw-BMW VIP

Car(s) : E36 328i Sport Individual

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down