North West BMW owners forum
Welcome to NW-BMW, the only BMW site for the North West of England.
Free to Register.

If you have any problems logging in please contact Lorenzo. nw-bmw@live.co.uk

thinking of selling my car

Go down

thinking of selling my car

Post by AYW1 on Sun Dec 11, 2011 4:44 am

ive had my 328 sport for 3 years now and since then ive spent loads on it from the ground up what ever it needs it gets i even let the mrs drive it Shocked ,but ive always wanted a e36 convertible.before i bought my bm i did win a estoril blue 325 full evo rep vaders the lot but the clown i won it from claimed he crashed it the day before i picked it up Suspect .since then ive not thought about one untill i saw i vert on an industrial estate in poulton and it got me thinking of summer and having no roof.the car i saw was no were near drivable its a 323 with no tax no MOT 4 flat tyres and half an interior and needs loads of TLC.so after asking the mrs for a loan and being told to go f..k myself i started weighing up selling mine.i know its not the best time to sell and to be honest it will be january when/if i do sell.do i follow my dream and go ahead and prep the car and sell it and go vert or do i keep mine and just hope the summer is S*** Laughing like i say it nothing set in stone but iam really thinking it over but is it worth it???

AYW1

Back to top Go down

Re: thinking of selling my car

Post by Phil on Sun Dec 11, 2011 7:44 am

Depends what your after. The vert is nice and you don't have to have glorious sunshine to enjoy it, I've used soft tops all year round and love it, even in the snow Smile

The coupe drives better though. You can tell the vert has no roof when you push on abit.

Phil
Admin
Admin

Car(s) : Range Rover Sport

Back to top Go down

Post by AYW1 on Sun Dec 11, 2011 9:50 am

to be honest phil i rarely use my car and when i do i have the mrs and kids in it
just want a car that the family can enjoy rather than just me in the coupe

AYW1

Back to top Go down

Post by Phil on Mon Dec 12, 2011 12:53 am

Vert it is then! Smile

Phil
Admin
Admin

Car(s) : Range Rover Sport

Back to top Go down